I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Chiron Return
2010 was a significant year in my journey. It was the year when I returned to the Philippines, my country of origin after a four-year sojourn in Northern California. I was to set up my healing practice. I was to … Continue reading
My rescuer tendency is as much a personal as well as a collective pattern. (Come to think of it, is there any pattern that isn’t both personal and collective, considering we are all interconnected? Hmmmm….) On a collective level, rescuing, … Continue reading
If you are, like me, a 60s baby, you will relate to this excellent article by Jamie S. Walters of Sophia’s Children. I so resonated with it! Jupiter in Virgo and Phoenix-Time for Gen-X: To Serve or Not to Serve is full of … Continue reading
There are times in our life when we hold on to a person, place, thing, relationship or situation long before its purpose has been served. At some level, we know it’s time to let them go, but for various reasons, … Continue reading
As I stand frozen in fear, I experience a loosening of the bladder. I pee in my underwear. Wait a minute….. This is deep. This feels soooo familiar. I’ve had this bodily response. Something’s being triggered. My memory….my body’s memory. … Continue reading
The goal is not to get rid of the pain. The goal is to enter it. Go through the pain. Feel it and feel through the pain. The way out of the pain is to go through it. Pain is … Continue reading
(This post is in collaboration with Leigh Gaitskill, Not Just Sassy On the Inside, who came up with this brilliant idea of inviting bloggers to write about Forgiveness. A huge topic. Something that I am still figuring out myself. And … Continue reading
“I can’t wait to turn 52!” is something that wouldn’t have come from me during my teenage years. I don’t think any other average teenager would also have included that in their list of wishes and dreams. In fact, it’s … Continue reading
I sense a familiarity in the energy, in his personality. The politeness, kindness and generosity he initially shows me truly impresses me. I’m almost swept off my feet! I’m tempted to be swayed by the false, limiting belief that “It’s … Continue reading