I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Coronavirus Crisis – A Ten Terrain Perspective by Tahnee Woolf and Allen David Reed
- Honor Thy Children: The Other Side Of Honoring Thy Father & Mother
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @dailyom: There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience. bit.ly/2Rekqaf #DailyOM #Quo… 1 day ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: As the world grapples with a virus pandemic, CPTSD survivors are having to deal with a remarkable side effect – feelin… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: Be content with what you have. Rejoice in the way things are.' — Zen proverb ^ | #lovingwhatis 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Chiron Return
2010 was a significant year in my journey. It was the year when I returned to the Philippines, my country of origin after a four-year sojourn in Northern California. I was to set up my healing practice. I was to … Continue reading
My rescuer tendency is as much a personal as well as a collective pattern. (Come to think of it, is there any pattern that isn’t both personal and collective, considering we are all interconnected? Hmmmm….) On a collective level, rescuing, … Continue reading
If you are, like me, a 60s baby, you will relate to this excellent article by Jamie S. Walters of Sophia’s Children. I so resonated with it! Jupiter in Virgo and Phoenix-Time for Gen-X: To Serve or Not to Serve is full of … Continue reading
There are times in our life when we hold on to a person, place, thing, relationship or situation long before its purpose has been served. At some level, we know it’s time to let them go, but for various reasons, … Continue reading
As I stand frozen in fear, I experience a loosening of the bladder. I pee in my underwear. Wait a minute….. This is deep. This feels soooo familiar. I’ve had this bodily response. Something’s being triggered. My memory….my body’s memory. … Continue reading
The goal is not to get rid of the pain. The goal is to enter it. Go through the pain. Feel it and feel through the pain. The way out of the pain is to go through it. Pain is … Continue reading
(This post is in collaboration with Leigh Gaitskill, Not Just Sassy On the Inside, who came up with this brilliant idea of inviting bloggers to write about Forgiveness. A huge topic. Something that I am still figuring out myself. And … Continue reading