I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @sharonblackie: 'Why are there so few mothers in fairy tales?' An interesting article on why fairy tales are useful today. https://t.co… 2 days ago
- #Encounters is a series of conversations with remarkable women devoted to the topic of #belonging. toko-pa.com/encounters-int… 5 days ago
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15 mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/enc… https://t.co/sjKr1UlK95 5 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Chiron Return
2010 was a significant year in my journey. It was the year when I returned to the Philippines, my country of origin after a four-year sojourn in Northern California. I was to set up my healing practice. I was to … Continue reading
My rescuer tendency is as much a personal as well as a collective pattern. (Come to think of it, is there any pattern that isn’t both personal and collective, considering we are all interconnected? Hmmmm….) On a collective level, rescuing, … Continue reading
If you are, like me, a 60s baby, you will relate to this excellent article by Jamie S. Walters of Sophia’s Children. I so resonated with it! Jupiter in Virgo and Phoenix-Time for Gen-X: To Serve or Not to Serve is full of … Continue reading
There are times in our life when we hold on to a person, place, thing, relationship or situation long before its purpose has been served. At some level, we know it’s time to let them go, but for various reasons, … Continue reading
As I stand frozen in fear, I experience a loosening of the bladder. I pee in my underwear. Wait a minute….. This is deep. This feels soooo familiar. I’ve had this bodily response. Something’s being triggered. My memory….my body’s memory. … Continue reading
The goal is not to get rid of the pain. The goal is to enter it. Go through the pain. Feel it and feel through the pain. The way out of the pain is to go through it. Pain is … Continue reading
(This post is in collaboration with Leigh Gaitskill, Not Just Sassy On the Inside, who came up with this brilliant idea of inviting bloggers to write about Forgiveness. A huge topic. Something that I am still figuring out myself. And … Continue reading