I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: childhood and family wounding
I had been estranged from my birth mother since 2010. With her demise last February came the end of a long era of rejection, deception, manipulation, falsehoods, and betrayal — among others. [Condolences unnecessary, please. More about that in future … Continue reading
When You and Your Mother Can’t Be Friends: Resolving the Most Complicated Relationship of Your Life by Victoria Secunda
“Determining not to see your mother again is never a snap decision…To divorce your mother is, by any yardstick, an unpopular and, for most people, unimaginable option. Nevertheless, there are some cases in which divorcing your mother is not simply … Continue reading
Why do I have to be the one to suffer the consequences of another’s wrongdoing? Why is something that is rightfully mine being taken away from me, and I have to beg for it to be given back to me? … Continue reading
I knew right away that it had something to do with my mother wound. Issues with my mother and female figures in my life. The imbalance in the energies of giving and receiving. That’s not rocket science to figure out. … Continue reading
2010 was a significant year in my journey. It was the year when I returned to the Philippines, my country of origin after a four-year sojourn in Northern California. I was to set up my healing practice. I was to … Continue reading
“How can I deal with my hurtful family members? The number one question that Doreen Virtue received after publishing “Assertiveness for Earth Angels, “ a book that I so love! It proved to be such an invaluable gem. She addresses … Continue reading
There are times in our life when we hold on to a person, place, thing, relationship or situation long before its purpose has been served. At some level, we know it’s time to let them go, but for various reasons, … Continue reading
A decade ago, I began my journey of breaking away from my caretaker/rescuer role. I embarked on a path of self-love. It also meant practicing tough love. I relinquished the caregiver role that I played for my brother who was … Continue reading
I was transported back to 2004. It had been a year since I first took care of my brother who had ruptured aneurysm due to drug abuse. He had been recovering miraculously, proving wrong all the doctors’ prognosis — Stanford … Continue reading
Today is Tita Lola’s birthday. I certainly feel a huge shift in my energies around my story with her, one year later. Last year, on the occasion also of her birthday, I wrote a series of posts in her memory, … Continue reading