I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: boundaries
I was scheduled to take a trip to Manila. That was the plan. That was my plan. Instead, I’m in the city of Bacolod, unsure for how long. The much-awaited trip to Manila is still up in the air. I … Continue reading
There are times in our life when we hold on to a person, place, thing, relationship or situation long before its purpose has been served. At some level, we know it’s time to let them go, but for various reasons, … Continue reading
A decade ago, I began my journey of breaking away from my caretaker/rescuer role. I embarked on a path of self-love. It also meant practicing tough love. I relinquished the caregiver role that I played for my brother who was … Continue reading
Is it not enough that I have accomplished my mission and served my purpose of delivering the message of the need for change? Do I need to be part of this resort’s transition — which also includes the owner’s personal … Continue reading
A Reader’s Comment On My Post About Setting Boundaries Provided Me Precisely Just That — An Opportunity To Set Boundaries!
Have you had those moments when you felt, sensed, and intuited something that you so wanted to tell another — to offer your opinion and advice on something that you might be seeing that the other might not be able … Continue reading
Over and over again, I encounter my lesson of setting boundaries and asserting myself. It had become even so much more pronounced when I returned to the Philippines, my country of origin, in 2010. It was after a four-year sojourn in … Continue reading
Back in my caretaking days, my “Oh-I’m-here-to-save-the-world-so-let-me-help-you-by-taking-care-of-you-and-relieve-you-of-your-burden-and-misery’ (aka, carry your cross for you), I would have immediately jumped at every and any opportunity to help and to ‘serve.’ I would have made myself completely and readily available and made ‘helping’ … Continue reading
I’ll be lying if I say that I have transcended my fear-based 3D level of consciousness that nothing now fazes me. Not knowing this woman’s exact psychological condition and state of [mental and emotional] health has certainly caused me to … Continue reading
They lure you. Charm you. Enchant you. They sweep you off your feet. They make you believe, find the most subtle way of making you believe that you have similar values and vision. You are whom they’re waiting for all … Continue reading
I sense a familiarity in the energy, in his personality. The politeness, kindness and generosity he initially shows me truly impresses me. I’m almost swept off my feet! I’m tempted to be swayed by the false, limiting belief that “It’s … Continue reading