I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @Jimparedes: Perspective | I posted a huge note for the thief who stole my bike. Then my doorbell rang. wapo.st/2FH5xJK?tid=ss… 11 hours ago
- @herlenejoy Thank you for sharing this! 🙏🌞💖 6 days ago
- Wow! Powerful message! "The Cunt Strikes Back" (Sagot ng Puki). Poet Joi Barrios-Leblanc’s response to President... fb.me/YX7a6dRK 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: books
Lies. Deception. Betrayal. Secrets. Affairs. Familiar themes. Familiar characters. Going inside their minds gives me the chills. I was there once. I made those same immoral choices. Recognizable storylines, scenes, dialogues. I too, in the distant past, was caught in that … Continue reading
“To the women who were there, and remember. To the women who were not, and wish they were.” These forty-eight powerful stories and poems etch in vivid detail the breakthrough moments experienced by women during the life-changing era that was … Continue reading
A boundary is your limit, which no one can overstep or violate. No matter who the other person is or how much you love him or her, your boundary is something that he or she is not allowed to breach. … Continue reading
“What happens when a clinical psychologist and expert on women’s mental health, postpartum depression, grief, and parenting finds her world turned upside down? After her sister and brother-in-law die, Dr. Christina Hibbert inherits her two nephews, delivers her 4th baby, … Continue reading
“Mother Earth will use earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanoes, hurricanes and other weather conditions to cleanse and draw attention to systems that need to be changed.” ~ Diane Cooper, 2012 and Beyond: An Invitation to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities Ahead … Continue reading
Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
For the longest time, I’ve been fascinated with Mary Magdalene and her relationship with Jesus. Back in my teens, I already had the knowing that they are a couple. Twin flames. Divine mates. Mary Magdalene is the wife of Jesus. … Continue reading
Karen Bishop’s writings have been one of my most invaluable tools which are assisting me navigate through the intensity of the ascension process. Her books are like a bible to me which I regularly consult when I’m out of sorts. Her … Continue reading