I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: blogging
New Year’s Resolutions and looking back at the year that has past have lost its charm for me. I can’t even recall when the last time was when I drew up a list of New Year’s wishes. See, self-reflection has … Continue reading
Over the years, just as this site would be celebrating its anniversary — which is on the 11th of November — a reader would be led to an article that I wrote when I was going through laryngitis. A recent … Continue reading
Today, a chapter ends. Not long after my last post, I found myself on top of a most challenging project. I had to discern how to help address the severe disgruntlement of the residents in our complex, the majority of … Continue reading
I don’t like being told what to do. I’m not very good at handling criticisms. They easily bother me. I’m not able to easily let hurtful comments slide off my back — like it’s nothing. I take to heart whatever … Continue reading
We don’t need other people to pat us on the back for a job well done. When our work goes unnoticed or unacknowledged, we mustn’t allow that to diminish the value or impact of our work. Whether the lack of … Continue reading
When I read a material, when I listen to someone, when I’m in a place, and the overall feeling that I get is expansive, joyful, and peaceful, I have aligned with Divinely guided information. The material or location matches my … Continue reading
Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
I’m so pleased and honored to have been featured on Barbara Franken’s Me, My Magnificent Self. Every other Monday throughout this year, Barbara hosts a Guest Blogger/Author Feature showcasing their thoughts and perspective on COMPASSION. She will put together all … Continue reading
I’m feeling incredibly sad. Melancholic. Mournful. It is that feeling when something has come to an end. There isn’t any particular relationship or experience in my life that has ended. None, at least, that I’m aware of. So, what’s triggering … Continue reading
Handling criticisms isn’t one of my fortes. I’m far from being skillful and masterful in dealing with belittlements. I get easily affected. Hurt. Angry. Just as what happened a few months ago when someone commented in a post which I … Continue reading