I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Choosing to be with someone must be based on what both parties are able, willing and capable to offer AT THE... fb.me/EacvybYQ 5 days ago
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/end… https://t.co/DZOe1udFGH 5 days ago
- via @SOULSHAPING "There is a place for healthy anger in an evolving world." Indeed. fb.me/6gLwSh42B 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: blogging
I miss writing. I miss seeing the words come alive on my laptop screen. I miss the exhilaration when what is communicated is expressed exactly how it wants to. How it is supposed to. I miss writing. I miss showing … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
Was there not much happening? Nothing worthy to write about and share? Nope. Were there not any insights and realizations? No AHA moments? No inspiring stories? Nope. Did the Muse go on yet another over-extended vacation without any notice as … Continue reading
This month marks the fourth anniversary of this blog site. Yay! 😀 In the early days of my writing, I read up as much as I could on the ‘Ten Commandments of Blogging.’ Do’s and Don’ts. How to’s. Some of which I … Continue reading
I have a stubborn streak. A strong one. I can be persistent. Very persistent. There have been times when my persistence and determination got me in trouble. I would be overly focused on something that I’d ignore the signs along … Continue reading
A reader’s comment to an earlier post prompted me to write this one instead of responding to her directly. She wrote how inspired she was by what I’m going through and what I’m sharing. I’m so appreciative of such comments because they … Continue reading
”When things like these happen synchronistically, I firmly believe there’s something in the collective that’s coming up for clearing and transmuting. And that, we may be [are], as a group, being called to collectively create a solution on how to … Continue reading