I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @sharonblackie: 'Why are there so few mothers in fairy tales?' An interesting article on why fairy tales are useful today. https://t.co… 2 days ago
- #Encounters is a series of conversations with remarkable women devoted to the topic of #belonging. toko-pa.com/encounters-int… 5 days ago
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15 mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/enc… https://t.co/sjKr1UlK95 5 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: blog
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
This month marks the fourth anniversary of this blog site. Yay! 😀 In the early days of my writing, I read up as much as I could on the ‘Ten Commandments of Blogging.’ Do’s and Don’ts. How to’s. Some of which I … Continue reading
I have a stubborn streak. A strong one. I can be persistent. Very persistent. There have been times when my persistence and determination got me in trouble. I would be overly focused on something that I’d ignore the signs along … Continue reading
”When things like these happen synchronistically, I firmly believe there’s something in the collective that’s coming up for clearing and transmuting. And that, we may be [are], as a group, being called to collectively create a solution on how to … Continue reading
Let the past go. It’s all in the past. It is so easy for people to say that. And I get what they mean by that. I get that it isn’t healthy to dwell. However, there is also such a … Continue reading
When you are joyful, more joy will come into your life. What you give out is what comes back to you. It is a Universal Law. There’s no going around it. No exception to it. No one is spared. Do … Continue reading