I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: blog
I don’t like being told what to do. I’m not very good at handling criticisms. They easily bother me. I’m not able to easily let hurtful comments slide off my back — like it’s nothing. I take to heart whatever … Continue reading
We don’t need other people to pat us on the back for a job well done. When our work goes unnoticed or unacknowledged, we mustn’t allow that to diminish the value or impact of our work. Whether the lack of … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
This month marks the fourth anniversary of this blog site. Yay! 😀 In the early days of my writing, I read up as much as I could on the ‘Ten Commandments of Blogging.’ Do’s and Don’ts. How to’s. Some of which I … Continue reading
I have a stubborn streak. A strong one. I can be persistent. Very persistent. There have been times when my persistence and determination got me in trouble. I would be overly focused on something that I’d ignore the signs along … Continue reading
”When things like these happen synchronistically, I firmly believe there’s something in the collective that’s coming up for clearing and transmuting. And that, we may be [are], as a group, being called to collectively create a solution on how to … Continue reading
Let the past go. It’s all in the past. It is so easy for people to say that. And I get what they mean by that. I get that it isn’t healthy to dwell. However, there is also such a … Continue reading
When you are joyful, more joy will come into your life. What you give out is what comes back to you. It is a Universal Law. There’s no going around it. No exception to it. No one is spared. Do … Continue reading
I have shared much of my journey the past year. I have written much about what I’ve been going through, Something I didn’t plan or intend when I first launched this site, Yet it is something that I am moved … Continue reading
Myths, Mists and Magical Tales… Arthurian, Mediaeval and Celtic Information Sources by Cate Russell-Cole
Re-blogged from CommuniCATE Resources for Writers, posted on December 6, 2013 by Cate Russell-Cole http://cateartios.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/celticdreaming/ Celtic Dreaming Image Copyright Protected Earlier this year I started to study the history of Ireland and the Celtic people, including Wales, Scotland, Basques and … Continue reading