I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: blocked root chakra
It’s been almost three years since I last had an acupuncture session. I didn’t have that much need for it, and there also weren’t any practitioners in the area. Thankfully, my daily swim in the ocean was my primary source … Continue reading
There are times in our life when we hold on to a person, place, thing, relationship or situation long before its purpose has been served. At some level, we know it’s time to let them go, but for various reasons, … Continue reading
I used to subscribe to the belief that the Law of Mirroring applies to all situations all the time. When there’s something about someone that irritates me — reasonably or not, especially the seemingly unreasonable or trivial ones — that … Continue reading
How could she have overlooked it? It is such a basic bookkeeping function!! My shoulders are stiffening; My neck is tensing. I am gritting my teeth. My pulse is speeding. Heartbeat pounding! Adrenaline is rushing through my body. I am furious! Fuming mad! I … Continue reading
They lure you. Charm you. Enchant you. They sweep you off your feet. They make you believe, find the most subtle way of making you believe that you have similar values and vision. You are whom they’re waiting for all … Continue reading
For someone who places a lot of value on faith, I sure had a moment of lapse of judgment. I didn’t trust and believe enough. My proclamation about the Universe having my back quickly went out the window! HA!!! I was … Continue reading
There are battles we choose to face head-on. There are, for whatever reason, from which we opt to walk away. I have chosen many a battle to walk away from — thinking, believing, it was the “better” option. Not worth … Continue reading
I sense a familiarity in the energy, in his personality. The politeness, kindness and generosity he initially shows me truly impresses me. I’m almost swept off my feet! I’m tempted to be swayed by the false, limiting belief that “It’s … Continue reading