I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
- Comparing Myself With Others On The Path
- Ascension: It’s LONELY At The Top (Or Is It?) by Maria Chambers
- Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
- I Miss Writing. I Miss The Conversation.
- Bowing To 2016 In Reverence
- Increasing Receptivity & Femininity With Yin Yoga
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Indeed, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.... fb.me/1lvls9kww 1 day ago
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..” mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/now… https://t.co/cNLHtw7mAY 1 day ago
- Validate, question, & set limits are the 3 steps to deal with the whiners. via @Lovecycleslinda... fb.me/Yk0e5rgq 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2015 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: blessing
Was there not much happening? Nothing worthy to write about and share? Nope. Were there not any insights and realizations? No AHA moments? No inspiring stories? Nope. Did the Muse go on yet another over-extended vacation without any notice as … Continue reading
I start to hear a faint chirping. It is persistent. Consistent. There aren’t any birds in my veranda. I look around. None. I check elsewhere at my next door neighbors. Nada. Until…. Tada! It’s coming from the nest, duh! It’s Baby Bird, … Continue reading
It was so tempting to engage in the ‘battle of the wounded selves.’ She was triggering so many of my issues. Deep wounds. She was pushing my buttons. Pushing me to my limits. Insecurities quickly and easily rose to the … Continue reading
“You want war? I’ll give you war!” A famous line from one of the Philippines’ telenovelas. And I give it to the disrespectful and temperamental resort owner. War. I give him war. He asked for it; He got it! But it isn’t … Continue reading
I was born on a Saturday evening, The sun had just finished setting, The full moon was rising, A Wesak Festival, ‘twas May 19, A most powerful time it was, To come into being! “Monday’s Child” describes me as loving … Continue reading