I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: blessing
Image Source: https://pixabay.com/ “It’s over, thank you…..” These words run through my head as tears well up behind my eyelids and roll down my cheeks. I want to be held. At the same time, I want just to stay still … Continue reading
It was as if the energies just needed to be released to blogosphere via my post yesterday. Not long after publishing it, I felt the headaches and pain in my neck, shoulders, and upper back slowly going away. Woo-hoo! 👏😃 I … Continue reading
Was there not much happening? Nothing worthy to write about and share? Nope. Were there not any insights and realizations? No AHA moments? No inspiring stories? Nope. Did the Muse go on yet another over-extended vacation without any notice as … Continue reading
I start to hear a faint chirping. It is persistent. Consistent. There aren’t any birds in my veranda. I look around. None. I check elsewhere at my next door neighbors. Nada. Until…. Tada! It’s coming from the nest, duh! It’s Baby Bird, … Continue reading
It was so tempting to engage in the ‘battle of the wounded selves.’ She was triggering so many of my issues. Deep wounds. She was pushing my buttons. Pushing me to my limits. Insecurities quickly and easily rose to the … Continue reading
“You want war? I’ll give you war!” A famous line from one of the Philippines’ telenovelas. And I give it to the rude and temperamental resort owner. War. I give him war. He asked for it; He got it! But it isn’t … Continue reading
I was born on a Saturday evening, The sun had just finished setting, The full moon was rising, A Wesak Festival, ‘twas May 19, A most powerful time it was, To come into being! “Monday’s Child” describes me as loving … Continue reading
Sugar Beach is quiet again. The frenzy brought by the noisy Holy Week vacationing crowd is gone. Sugar Beach is back to her original state of peace and serenity — just as how I like it. Just as how and why … Continue reading