I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: "We all have 'issues' because we all have a story. And no matter how much work you've done on yourself, we all snap back so… 5 days ago
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2020/02/08/vio… https://t.co/K0E2hjayOF 1 week ago
- RT @dailyom: You can channel your pain into helping others, and spreading a tide of curative energy throughout the world. https://t.co/KzBw… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: astrology
In a post that I wrote around the time of the solar eclipse in August 2017, I said that I hadn’t paid as much attention to the celestial and astrological events in recent years as I had several years ago. That eclipse, … Continue reading
If you are, like me, a 60s baby, you will relate to this excellent article by Jamie S. Walters of Sophia’s Children. I so resonated with it! Jupiter in Virgo and Phoenix-Time for Gen-X: To Serve or Not to Serve is full of … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but the past three or four days have left me almost zapped! I thought it was the stress-related experiences I had last month and more this month which, in accordance with the recent theme in my … Continue reading
“Don’t forget to say ‘Tabi-tabi po.’” I reminded the foreigner couple whom I came across as I was walking along the beach this morning. The lady was searching for a “safe” spot amidst the mangroves to take a pee. “Say … Continue reading
it’s the new moon, the fourth uranus-pluto square, there’s the rare hybrid solar eclipse and yet another intense solar flare, all together, a time considered to be quite rare, powerful cosmic energies in the air! let’s not forget mercury is … Continue reading
There are no shortcuts to healing. That’ll only lead to spiritual bypassing. I already fell into that trap. In his book, Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirituality Disconnects Us from What Really Matters, Robert Augustus Masters, PhD defines it as “the use of … Continue reading