I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @Jimparedes: Perspective | I posted a huge note for the thief who stole my bike. Then my doorbell rang. wapo.st/2FH5xJK?tid=ss… 11 hours ago
- @herlenejoy Thank you for sharing this! 🙏🌞💖 6 days ago
- Wow! Powerful message! "The Cunt Strikes Back" (Sagot ng Puki). Poet Joi Barrios-Leblanc’s response to President... fb.me/YX7a6dRK 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: astrology
In a post that I wrote around the time of the solar eclipse in August 2017, I said that I hadn’t paid as much attention to the celestial and astrological events in recent years as I had several years ago. That eclipse, … Continue reading
If you are, like me, a 60s baby, you will relate to this excellent article by Jamie S. Walters of Sophia’s Children. I so resonated with it! Jupiter in Virgo and Phoenix-Time for Gen-X: To Serve or Not to Serve is full of … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but the past three or four days have left me almost zapped! I thought it was the stress-related experiences I had last month and more this month which, in accordance with the recent theme in my … Continue reading
“Don’t forget to say ‘Tabi-tabi po.’” I reminded the foreigner couple whom I came across as I was walking along the beach this morning. The lady was searching for a “safe” spot amidst the mangroves to take a pee. “Say … Continue reading
it’s the new moon, the fourth uranus-pluto square, there’s the rare hybrid solar eclipse and yet another intense solar flare, all together, a time considered to be quite rare, powerful cosmic energies in the air! let’s not forget mercury is … Continue reading
There are no shortcuts to healing. That’ll only lead to spiritual bypassing. I already fell into that trap. In his book, Spiritual Bypassing: When Spirituality Disconnects Us from What Really Matters, Robert Augustus Masters, PhD defines it as “the use of … Continue reading