I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- The 10 Terrains Of Consciousness & Why So Many ‘Terrain Clashes’ Happen During The Holidays by Tahnee Wolf
- The Mother Wound “Holiday Toolkit” by Bethany Webster
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: abuse
It was so tempting to engage in the ‘battle of the wounded selves.’ She was triggering so many of my issues. Deep wounds. She was pushing my buttons. Pushing me to my limits. Insecurities quickly and easily rose to the … Continue reading
“You want war? I’ll give you war!” A famous line from one of the Philippines’ telenovelas. And I give it to the rude and temperamental resort owner. War. I give him war. He asked for it; He got it! But it isn’t … Continue reading
I wasn’t just transported back to the time when I was swindled in 2001. I was also brought back to the year 1994. To the day when I last saw my father. That fateful evening of the 29th of December 1994 … Continue reading
I was at the lowest point in my journey. I haven’t quite fully recovered, but I’ll get there eventually. I can’t recall any other time when I had felt this hopeless and helpless. Doomed. Grim. Sometimes, when Life throws us … Continue reading
On August 2, the day before Tita Lola’s birthday, I was talking to my closest friend, a mother of a six-year-old girl and a six-month-old baby boy. Such adorable bundles of joy! She was airing her sentiments about how children easily … Continue reading
Everyone has their frustrations and disappointments. Who doesn’t have those moments? But it is our personal responsibility to catch ourselves when those moments come. We are responsible for not taking out the hurt or the anger on other people, especially our … Continue reading