I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Being Content With Others’ Contentment
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @meetjennmclean: #consciousliving #transform https://t.co/prQoRwgltw 1 week ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Repeat after me: My current situation is not my permanent destination. https://t.co/ZYihpE6GUO 1 week ago
- Being Content With Others’@Contentment mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/bei… https://t.co/W4sVAZLDGH 2 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: 64 ways of living nonviolently
The thought for today is PEACE. “Practice watering seeds of joy and peace and not just seeds of anger and violence, and the elements of war in all of us will be transformed,” says Thich Nhat Hanh. You water seeds of anger … Continue reading
Following the philosophy of the 12-Step program of Alcoholics Anonymous, in Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life, Karen Armstrong proposes the following steps on developing compassion and living a compassionate life: 1. Learn about Compassion 2. Look at Your Own … Continue reading
Part 4 of 4, continued from Be compassionate by being the hand that reaches out to the injured knee Cultivating compassion isn’t a goal. It is a process, a life-long process. Understanding the concept of suffering helps us to better understand and … Continue reading
Part 3 of 4, continued from True compassion knows no conditions, limitations, or restrictions Three Aspects of Compassion Compassion has three aspects: positive (one person), universal (universe), and Buddha (omnipresence or all-pervasive power), as described by Stephen Batchelor in Buddhism without … Continue reading
Part 2 of 4, continued from Compassion and Developing Bodhichitta We all want happiness, peace and serenity. No one wants to suffer. No one wants any suffering of any kind. There was a time when I was going through a rough … Continue reading
The thought for today is COMPASSION. Mother Teresa implored us to “find someone who thinks he is alone and let him know that he is not.” Compassion is at the core of anyone seeking enlightenment. It is the very essence … Continue reading