I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- The 10 Terrains Of Consciousness & Why So Many ‘Terrain Clashes’ Happen During The Holidays by Tahnee Wolf
- The Mother Wound “Holiday Toolkit” by Bethany Webster
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @HSPObservations: Allergies. https://t.co/BpPZG9jLIh 2 days ago
- What is your preferred home setting? Where do you thrive and feel most ‘at home?’ What landscape calls out to... fb.me/Oy6a0hVj 2 days ago
- Why Not Both The Water & The Mountain? mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2018/01/14/why… https://t.co/26mhQ0c7yq 2 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Spirituality
Thankfully, I was recharged at my year-end retreat before coming ‘back to reality.’ It became even so much clearer to me why my stay was extended. The Universe was prepping me big time!!! Upon my return, what welcomed me was one … Continue reading
Dear Ex-Friend, After finding out from me that I, like you, was going through rough times, you said that you understood then why our friendship ended. That it was because our individual challenges would have prevented us from being there … Continue reading
It is the evening of the 24th, half past eight o’clock. I’m in a reflective mood. In a state of appreciation and gratefulness. I’m reminiscing about all Christmases past, particularly those of the last couple of years during which time … Continue reading
loving. giving. forgiving. none of these is seasonal none is conditional no matter the day, the month, the time of the year may we keep on loving, giving, forgiving giving thanks appreciating every blessing glaring or otherwise. no matter the … Continue reading
The 10 Terrains Of Consciousness & Why So Many ‘Terrain Clashes’ Happen During The Holidays by Tahnee Wolf
Over the years, as I encountered and interacted with those who are operating beyond 3D, the like-minded and kindred spirits, I still felt a huge disparity and disconnection. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Is there something “wrong’ … Continue reading
by Bethany Webster Bethany Webster is a writer, transformational coach, international speaker and what you could call a midwife of the heart. Her work is focused on helping women heal the mother wound so that they can step into their … Continue reading