I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Inspiration
Forgiveness [of others], I have now come to believe, is earned. I do not believe that forgiveness is unconditional. The offender must offer a sincere apology, express and show a genuine desire to make amends, and demonstrate remorse and a … Continue reading
Curse Removal and Trauma Release Work. Recovering Left Arm and Shoulder. Chiron Retrograde [No Wonder!]
Before I continue my narrative, which started here, I want to say that, quite frankly, I am in awe at the energy that’s prodding me to peel away layers in my healing journey — especially in connection with my mother. … Continue reading
The only way that trust may be restored and broken relationships may be mended is through a proper apology which constitutes (1) admission and acknowledgment of the mistake including specifying what the error is, and (2) an assurance and commitment … Continue reading
Upon learning of my health condition and that I live alone and am estranged from family, the wife of a couple-neighbor whom I met a few months ago, offered not long after I met them for me to feel free … Continue reading
As we continue weaving and perfecting the Sacred Tapestry and Mystery that is the Greater Plan, we all have different parts and unique roles to play. My role is to be a ‘planter,’ not a ‘harvester.’ I leave the cultivating … Continue reading
Being a maverick isn’t easy. I continuously face interactions that put to the test my resolve to live authentically — which equates to going against the majority. My recent interaction with a Western medical practitioner proved that for the nth … Continue reading
I love Sundays. They’re my favorite day of the week when I’m in my place in Manila. Last Sunday in particular. I live right next to a school. On Sundays, I hear nothing but the sound of the birds chirping. … Continue reading
I reached out to the two healing practitioners that I mentioned in my previous post to receive some energy balancing, nurturance and support — and preferably from a female/mother figure. I realized, though, that I already AM getting that through … Continue reading
How clear and strong am I in my resolve about letting go of a long-held dream — since 1999 — of a healing center and a healing practice was put to the test very recently. I got reconnected with two … Continue reading
It boils down to this — It is MY body. MY life. My journey. Ergo, MY choices. MY decisions. MY rules. MY terms. As I was deciding what to do next after learning of the biopsy results and the options … Continue reading