I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Healing
To be the most glorious version of myself. It is the best gift I can offer to humanity. The most important and meaningful contribution I can make. I must keep focusing on my healing, growth, and transformation. No amount of … Continue reading
Not taking criticisms personally is one of my biggest lessons. It is rooted in my deep need for acceptance and approval, which, among others, I did not receive from my family of origin. The rejection from my mother, which began … Continue reading
My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
I first met my inner child in 1999. Doing inner child work has since been the crux of my healing journey. Over the years, I have inquired deeply into WHY I had such a challenging home and family experience. I … Continue reading
The Christmas holidays are presumed to be filled with festivities. A time to rejoice. People are expected to be in a jolly mood. But not everyone is in a festive mood. Not everyone has a reason to celebrate. There are … Continue reading
[Re-blog from Dharma Wisdom.] If you have unresolved feelings about your mother (or father), making them part of your mindfulness practice can transform what has been a hindrance in your life into a teacher. If you choose to follow … Continue reading
“As you said, it’s a cycle. I’m getting fed up. It’s exhausting. It just keeps repeating.” My friend poured her heart out. Her words didn’t come as a surprise to me. I knew it was just a matter of time … Continue reading
There is a tendency for those in recovery [from toxic parents/families] to fall into the blame game — blaming the toxic parents or family for any or all unfortunate circumstances in one’s life, not taking any accountability and responsibility at … Continue reading
Forgiveness [of others], I have now come to believe, is earned. I do not believe that forgiveness is unconditional. The offender must offer a sincere apology, express and show a genuine desire to make amends, and demonstrate remorse and a … Continue reading
When the bedroom door closes, whatever goes on is between the couple. We can never know enough to make accurate or even fair or unfair judgments and conclude why a couple split up. Both or one of them may present … Continue reading