I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Films & Video
Not taking criticisms personally is one of my biggest lessons. It is rooted in my deep need for acceptance and approval, which, among others, I did not receive from my family of origin. The rejection from my mother, which began … Continue reading
🎶🎹🌟🎼💫🎶✨🎶 Oh, what a lovely visual and auditory treat!!! Click here for how the stars and constellations sounded during the Great Conjunction of 21 December 2020. “You may create your personalized video of the stars and constellations that were visible … Continue reading
The Christmas holidays are presumed to be filled with festivities. A time to rejoice. People are expected to be in a jolly mood. But not everyone is in a festive mood. Not everyone has a reason to celebrate. There are … Continue reading
After going no-contact with my birth mother in 2010, I arrived at a point in my journey where I gave up on my dream of having a nurturing and loving relationship with her. No blaming. No what if’s. No regrets. … Continue reading
Reconnect is London Real’s fifth feature-length documentary film and documents Brian Rose’s journey to Costa Rica where he participates in multiple ceremonies with the plant medicine Ayahausca. The movie stars Graham Hancock, Dr. Jordan Peterson, Dennis McKenna, Sadhguru, Dorian Yates, … Continue reading
Not sure how to balance your need for company with your need to hide out in your blanket fort for the duration of the holiday season? Need some help figuring out if you should mention that friend’s grief during that … Continue reading
Being heard is what helps ease the pain. Not being talked out of it by being told to move on or look at the brighter side. When we’re in pain, there is NO BRIGHTER SIDE. There is only the side … Continue reading
‘This is me” may not be an Oscars winner, but Keala’s performance is, to me, a stunner! we all are stunners — trailblazers, you and me, may we not allow anyone to say any differently. may we make not an apology … Continue reading
Wow! I’m so grateful to Shawna,* a beloved reader, fellow traveller and soul sister, for sending me the link to this amazing song by the Anthem Lights, “an American Christian group originating from Nashville, Tennessee.” May you also be uplifted by … Continue reading