I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Events
🎶🎹🌟🎼💫🎶✨🎶 Oh, what a lovely visual and auditory treat!!! Click here for how the stars and constellations sounded during the Great Conjunction of 21 December 2020. “You may create your personalized video of the stars and constellations that were visible … Continue reading
Part of the energetic release work that I’ve been doing, especially in recent months, is TRAUMA RELEASE WORK. I came across The Trauma and Mind-Body Super Conference, which is FREE and ONLINE from 29 June to 5 July 2020. The … Continue reading
I have embraced my introversion. I have made peace with my aversion towards crowds, socializing with large groups, the party scene, the busyness and noise, shallow conversations. In my younger, unawakened, wanting to fit in and be accepted years, I … Continue reading
Sinus headache. Difficulty breathing. Chest congestion. Stiffness of the neck, shoulders, and upper back. Bodily aches and pains. Flu-like symptoms. Constipation. January 20 is when I first experience flu-like symptoms. One week later, these persistent and oh-too-familiar symptoms aren’t going … Continue reading
And the Universe quickly responded… Yesterday, I published the post, The Need To Feel Connected. I shared that “The need to belong is a universal need. It is shared by all of humanity.” And it is a need that I’ve been challenged with filling, and … Continue reading
I’m not a fast writer. Fast typist, yes. Typing fast is one of my top skills. I can easily type out a full page with random thoughts. Sensible and ludicrous musings. Reflections. Insights. Queries. Internal debates. Frustrations. But to organize … Continue reading
I just had quite a relaxing massage. It is my bedtime. Why can I not make myself go to sleep? Why am I feeling restless? Antsy? Hmmm…. Something must be going on — with the collective…the cosmos… Definitely not something … Continue reading
I am redefining what “wealthy” means to me. Abundance. Prosperity. Money. My beliefs, views, habits and practices around money have shifted, and are shifting, thankfully! It is an area where I never thought or imagined I would have “issues.” The intense, extensive and on-going clearing, … Continue reading
[This is a re-blog of my earlier post, Spiritual Mysteries of the Vernal Equinox. Excerpt from Nature-Speak: Signs, Omens & Messages in Nature by Ted Andrews] The Ancient Mysteries call forth a return to Nature’s rhythms on an intuitive level. Spirit … Continue reading