I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: "We all have 'issues' because we all have a story. And no matter how much work you've done on yourself, we all snap back so… 5 days ago
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2020/02/08/vio… https://t.co/K0E2hjayOF 1 week ago
- RT @dailyom: You can channel your pain into helping others, and spreading a tide of curative energy throughout the world. https://t.co/KzBw… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Chakras
It was only a couple of months since the breast cancer diagnosis and partial mastectomy in June 2018 when I found myself attending a disgruntled homeowners’ meeting. What am I doing here? Why am I here? Is this something that … Continue reading
“Please, don’t bully him.” My next-door neighbor disclosed to me that someone in our residential community’s Viber chat group told my neighbor that. To not bully a fellow neighbor. I no longer have access to that chat group. [I uninstalled … Continue reading
I am a ‘Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).’ An introvert. Add to that, I’m an empath. I can feel and sense energies. Easily. Deeply. Strongly. That’s why I need to be vigilant that I do not absorb the energies of other … Continue reading
Spiritual bypassing is a common ‘malpractice’ amongst the New Age community and spiritual circles. I, too, fell into the trap at one point. First coined by American psychotherapist John Welwood in 1984, it is “the use of spiritual practices and beliefs to avoid … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
I’m not a fast writer. Fast typist, yes. Typing fast is one of my top skills. I can easily type out a full page with random thoughts. Sensible and ludicrous musings. Reflections. Insights. Queries. Internal debates. Frustrations. But to organize … Continue reading
On this Earth Day evening, only candles illuminate my home. I like the ambiance and the energy that lighted candles sans electricity-generated lights bring to my home. It’s cozier. Serene. Relaxing. So inviting to lounge around, to quiet down….just be. … Continue reading