I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Books
My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
I first met my inner child in 1999. Doing inner child work has since been the crux of my healing journey. Over the years, I have inquired deeply into WHY I had such a challenging home and family experience. I … Continue reading
There is a tendency for those in recovery [from toxic parents/families] to fall into the blame game — blaming the toxic parents or family for any or all unfortunate circumstances in one’s life, not taking any accountability and responsibility at … Continue reading
Forgiveness [of others], I have now come to believe, is earned. I do not believe that forgiveness is unconditional. The offender must offer a sincere apology, express and show a genuine desire to make amends, and demonstrate remorse and a … Continue reading
I had always referred to my family and home situation as abusive and dysfunctional. It wasn’t until about a decade or so ago that I came to know of another apt description other than abusive and dysfunctional — especially of … Continue reading
When You and Your Mother Can’t Be Friends: Resolving the Most Complicated Relationship of Your Life by Victoria Secunda
“Determining not to see your mother again is never a snap decision…To divorce your mother is, by any yardstick, an unpopular and, for most people, unimaginable option. Nevertheless, there are some cases in which divorcing your mother is not simply … Continue reading
The 10 Terrains Of Consciousness & Why So Many ‘Terrain Clashes’ Happen During The Holidays by Tahnee Wolf
Over the years, as I encountered and interacted with those who are operating beyond 3D, the like-minded and kindred spirits, I still felt a huge disparity and disconnection. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Is there something “wrong’ … Continue reading
When I read a material, when I listen to someone, when I’m in a place, and the overall feeling that I get is expansive, joyful, and peaceful, I have aligned with Divinely guided information. The material or location matches my … Continue reading
Spiritual bypassing is a common ‘malpractice’ amongst the New Age community and spiritual circles. I, too, fell into the trap at one point. First coined by American psychotherapist John Welwood in 1984, it is “the use of spiritual practices and beliefs to avoid … Continue reading
“In all the world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time, there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile. Nobody has your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hands, your voice. You are … Continue reading
“How can I deal with my hurtful family members? The number one question that Doreen Virtue received after publishing “Assertiveness for Earth Angels, “ a book that I so love! It proved to be such an invaluable gem. She addresses … Continue reading