I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- “Living without attachment means we do not put our butterflies in a cage and expect them to be happy there.” —… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JCSTheMusical: How did things get so out of hand? #JesusChristSuperstar https://t.co/wiSVwBUJqx 3 weeks ago
- RT @Jimparedes: Perspective | I posted a huge note for the thief who stole my bike. Then my doorbell rang. wapo.st/2FH5xJK?tid=ss… 1 month ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Books
The 10 Terrains Of Consciousness & Why So Many ‘Terrain Clashes’ Happen During The Holidays by Tahnee Wolf
Over the years, as I encountered and interacted with those who are operating beyond 3D, the like-minded and kindred spirits, I still felt a huge disparity and disconnection. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Is there something “wrong’ … Continue reading
When I read a material, when I listen to someone, when I’m in a place, and the overall feeling that I get is expansive, joyful, and peaceful, I have aligned with Divinely guided information. The material or location matches my … Continue reading
Spiritual bypassing is a common ‘malpractice’ amongst the New Age community and spiritual circles. I, too, fell into the trap at one point. First coined by American psychotherapist John Welwood in 1984, it is “the use of spiritual practices and beliefs to avoid … Continue reading
“In all the world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time, there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile. Nobody has your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hands, your voice. You are … Continue reading
“How can I deal with my hurtful family members? The number one question that Doreen Virtue received after publishing “Assertiveness for Earth Angels, “ a book that I so love! It proved to be such an invaluable gem. She addresses … Continue reading
There’s no direct translation into English for the Filipino word “gigil.” One site says, “trembling or gritting of the teeth in response to a situation that overwhelms your self-control.” “Panggigigil” (the state of ‘gigil’) is usually experienced when seeing a cute … Continue reading
I do not remember being this highly sensitive — as a child, an adolescent, or even as a younger adult. In fact, it wasn’t until I returned to the Philippines in 2010 after my four-year sojourn in Northern California, that … Continue reading