I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Being Content With Others’ Contentment
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @MoniqueHohnberg: "There's a big difference between wanting to be safe and operating from fear." By @BrendonBurchard 5 days ago
- RT @TheGoldenMirror: Find your distance from people who discourage you. They're pulling you down just to pull themselves up. - Jerry Corste… 6 days ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Some people are going to leave, but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story. 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Astrology
In a post that I wrote around the time of the solar eclipse in August 2017, I said that I hadn’t paid as much attention to the celestial and astrological events in recent years as I had several years ago. That eclipse, … Continue reading
Sinus headache. Difficulty breathing. Chest congestion. Stiffness of the neck, shoulders, and upper back. Bodily aches and pains. Flu-like symptoms. Constipation. January 20 is when I first experience flu-like symptoms. One week later, these persistent and oh-too-familiar symptoms aren’t going … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, my need for approval came up again for me which I wrote about here. As with other ‘deep wounds,’ it continues to resurface — for more transmutation and integration. I had wanted to continue sharing some … Continue reading
It’s been quite a while since I felt the effect of the solar flares in my physical body. I’d usually have severe headaches. The nape area would be in such excruciating pain as if my head would blow up! 😮 There … Continue reading
If you are, like me, a 60s baby, you will relate to this excellent article by Jamie S. Walters of Sophia’s Children. I so resonated with it! Jupiter in Virgo and Phoenix-Time for Gen-X: To Serve or Not to Serve is full of … Continue reading
‘Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to Nadine.’ My friend responded to her husband when he apologized after she confronted him about why he attacked me for no valid reason. (READ: “Your husband is an alcoholic.” ) He readily acknowledged his wrongdoing. … Continue reading
As I stand frozen in fear, I experience a loosening of the bladder. I pee in my underwear. Wait a minute….. This is deep. This feels soooo familiar. I’ve had this bodily response. Something’s being triggered. My memory….my body’s memory. … Continue reading