I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Astrology
Curse Removal and Trauma Release Work. Recovering Left Arm and Shoulder. Chiron Retrograde [No Wonder!]
Before I continue my narrative, which started here, I want to say that, quite frankly, I am in awe at the energy that’s prodding me to peel away layers in my healing journey — especially in connection with my mother. … Continue reading
[Continued from Healing of our Family Tree] My core issues are rooted in the rejection that I experienced from my biological mother since my birth. I wrote about it here on this site for the first time when I was … Continue reading
In a post that I wrote around the time of the solar eclipse in August 2017, I said that I hadn’t paid as much attention to the celestial and astrological events in recent years as I had several years ago. That eclipse, … Continue reading
Sinus headache. Difficulty breathing. Chest congestion. Stiffness of the neck, shoulders, and upper back. Bodily aches and pains. Flu-like symptoms. Constipation. January 20 is when I first experience flu-like symptoms. One week later, these persistent and oh-too-familiar symptoms aren’t going … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, my need for approval came up again for me which I wrote about here. As with other ‘deep wounds,’ it continues to resurface — for more transmutation and integration. I had wanted to continue sharing some … Continue reading
It’s been quite a while since I felt the effect of the solar flares in my physical body. I’d usually have severe headaches. The nape area would be in such excruciating pain as if my head would blow up! 😮 There … Continue reading
If you are, like me, a 60s baby, you will relate to this excellent article by Jamie S. Walters of Sophia’s Children. I so resonated with it! Jupiter in Virgo and Phoenix-Time for Gen-X: To Serve or Not to Serve is full of … Continue reading
‘Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to Nadine.’ My friend responded to her husband when he apologized after she confronted him about why he attacked me for no valid reason. (READ: “Your husband is an alcoholic.” ) He readily acknowledged his wrongdoing. … Continue reading
As I stand frozen in fear, I experience a loosening of the bladder. I pee in my underwear. Wait a minute….. This is deep. This feels soooo familiar. I’ve had this bodily response. Something’s being triggered. My memory….my body’s memory. … Continue reading