Imagine a world where everyone feels welcomed and wanted…
Imagine a world where everyone knows, deep in their hearts, that they belong…
Imagine a world where we all recognize that we are part of one global family…
It may sound like a dream, but it’s not.
This world is possible now!
And the time has come to make this dream a reality.
That’s the intention of Global Oneness Day: To remind you to remember the truth of our Oneness, that all of life is connected, and to inspire you to celebrate and appreciate this truth with others.
What is Oneness?
Oneness is more than a beautiful word.
Oneness is the energy of love that lies within you and connects you with all of life, helping you to recognize yourself in everyone and everything.
Mystics of all traditions have experienced and shared the concept of Oneness throughout the ages.
And, now, this idea of oneness is being reinforced by leading-edge science, which confirms that we ARE all connected in remarkable ways – from the genes you inherit to the air you breathe to the consciousness you share.
The old worldview in which you are somehow competing for survival is giving way to a new one in which you are collaborating to thrive!
How Global Oneness Day Can Benefit You
Global Oneness Day was created to spread the message of oneness in the world so that you can be empowered to create a culture of peace and prosperity, creativity and love.
When you join Global Oneness Day, you’ll learn practical steps and actions to take toward creating a culture of Oneness.
Here’s how you can benefit:
- Experience inner calm and an ease about your day as you learn tools and techniques for cultivating oneness in your life
- Feel deeply connected and gain a sense of belonging within your local community AND global community
- Let go of being “out of sorts” or disconnected from your passion as you learn to “come home” to yourself
- Feel the joy of serving something bigger than just “you”
- Carry this feeling of oneness and connection with you into the rest of your life
- Begin creating deep connections with those in your local community and continue this work of oneness beyond Global Oneness Day
Some of the world’s leading spiritual thought leaders and musicians participating include:
- Neale Donald Walsch
- Jack Canfield
- Lynne McTaggart
- Gregg Braden
- Yvonne Chaka Chaka
- don Miguel Ruiz
- Michael Bernard Beckwith
- Ken Wilber
- Barbara Marx Hubbard
- Bruce Lipton
Plus, many more leaders who will share their deepest wisdom, insights, prayers, music and meditations in celebration of our oneness.
To register or to know more, go to the Global Oneness Day website here.
© 2012 Global Oneness Day www.global-oneness-day.org/
# # #