I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Being the Candle in the Dark
- Being Content With Others’ Contentment
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- As a result of the breast cancer diagnosis, I AM choosing to use this ‘health jolt’ --- I don’t want to use the ter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 26 minutes ago
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Being the Candle in the Dark mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2018/07/20/bre… https://t.co/kvky38CLrf 1 hour ago
- RT @MoniqueHohnberg: "There's a big difference between wanting to be safe and operating from fear." By @BrendonBurchard 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
The World Interfaith Harmony Week was first proposed at the UN General Assembly on September 23, 2010 by H.M. King Abdullah II of Jordan. Just under a month later, on October 20, 2010, it was unanimously adopted by the UN and henceforth the first week of February each year is observed as a World Interfaith Harmony Week.The World Interfaith Harmony Week provides a platform—one week in a year—when all interfaith groups and other groups of goodwill can show the world what a powerful movement they are. The thousands of events organized by these groups often go unnoticed not only by the general public, but also by other groups themselves. This week will allow for these groups to become aware of each other and strengthen the movement by building ties and avoiding duplicating each others’ efforts.
On Tuesday, February 7th, Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith, President of the Association for Global New Thought and Founder of the Agape International Spiritual Center, will be speaking at the United Nations General Assembly.
Rev. Michael joins speakers from the world’s great religious and spiritual traditions called together by General Assembly President, H.E. Mr. Nassir Abdulaziz Al-Nasser, to celebrate the importance of World Interfaith Harmony Week, taking place during the 15th Annual Season for Nonviolence. (Rev. Beckwith’s talk is estimated to take place noon EST)
Everyone is invited to view the LIVE UN Webcast (free). Residents in New York & vicinity are warmly welcome to register to attend this free event. Registration to attend is mandatory by February 1st for security.
Link to UN Webcast
(Live 10 am – 1 pm EST Februray 7, 2012)
About NadineMarie (Aligning With Truth)I find much joy & fulfillment in sharing my experiences & insights through writing & blogging. I created the site, ALIGNING WITH TRUTH as a virtual center for healing where I share my thoughts & reflections, as well as the tools & resources that are helping me as I move along the path of awakening & coming home to the Self. As I live in joy & align with Truth, I AM shining my Light which is how I contribute to the planetary & humanity ascension. Brightest & Magical Blessings!!! Om Shanti. Namaste...💗💖💜Nadine Marie💜💖💗
This entry was posted in Consciousness & Awareness, Events, Inspiration, Spirituality, Teleseminars & Webinars and tagged announcements, community, consciousness, culture, current events, diverse religious traditions, events, faith, healing, interfaith, message, news, religion, Rev. Michael Beckwith, society, spirituality. Bookmark the permalink.