- How new social networks, initiatives and models are coming together like a planetary nervous system, helping to create a global renaissance and move us to the next level of human evolution
- How these initiatives are finding ways to create synergy on a massive scale
- The role you can play in shifting the consciousness of our world and how you can be involved in creating synergy in your daily life as well as on a larger scale for peace, sustainability and more
- The best ways to navigate the challenges and fears of our time
- How you can be a more effective, joyful and passionate catalyst for real change and give your greatest gift to the Shift
The core of the Birth 2012 vision is to create a year of positive changes through powerful programs that culminate with more than 100 million people participating in a planetary Birth Day celebration on December 22, 2012 — exactly one year after our Synergy Day call.
This day serves as a “due date” to reach a critical mass of people who are dedicated to shifting our consciousness and culture.
Imagine global broadcasts, meditations, concerts, potlucks, parties, massive acts of generosity and the commitment en masse to a new way of being.
It’s like Earth Day, taken to the next level, making our commitment to a new phase of human evolution exciting, effective and real. And as we build towards that day, there will be literally thousands of programs, organizations and activities that come into greater synergy.
There are programs for a Winter of Wellness, a Spring of Sustainability, a Summer of Peace and an Autumn of Abundance — all shifting us towards health, sustainability, peace and prosperity. And there is much, much more that evolutionary leader is doing.
If you were led to this message, perhaps you’re being called to be part of this critical mass.
If you’re intrigued to find out more, join here
If you don’t resonate, then please forward this to those who might be interested.
Copyright © 2011 Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.