I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- No Turning Point, No Turning Back
- Am I Being Summoned To Put It To Its Final Rest?
- Becoming Intimate With Pain As A Way of Healing It
- The Healing Of Pain: Finding the End to Suffering
- The Culprit? Solar Flares!
- The Gift Of Humor, The Will To Live No More
- Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- If I Have Truly Forgiven, Why Am I Still Remembering and Feeling the Pain?
- Why Does A Soul Choose Mental Illness As A Growth Opportunity?
- How Does One Effectively Grieve?
- Pigeons and Doves — Messengers Of Mourning
- 2013 – A Year Of Letting Go; 2014 – Another Year Of More Letting Go
- Aligning With Living Simply and Letting Go
- Why I Thought of Giving Up What Brings Me the Most Joy
- Giving Up Swimming, My Meditation Practice and What Brings Me Joy — What Was I Thinking?!?
- Aligning With Simplicity — Adapting To Island Living
- A World That No Longer Lures Me
- Leaving Behind My Days of Mindless Spending
- Spider Medicine
- Do I Take a Plunge, Wait or Step Back? – A Lesson On Discernment From the Water
- 13 Crone Qualities
- I AM 52, A Crone, and Damn Proud Of It!
- Dragonfly – The Joy Of Freedom
- Mother Freedom by Ziadora through Lee Harris
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity community compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth writing
- A well-articulated article reminding us that it isn't our job to change, fix or heal others. via @Jenniferhoffman... fb.me/1lZJw7udY 23 hours ago
- "When you find yourself moving out of homes continuously, keep in mind that they were never really your true home..." fb.me/1tHdLKmqw 1 day ago
- Love Mysteries? Here are two Free Astrology-Based Mystery Novels! wp.me/pjs8o-4hz 1 day ago
- Invaluable tool for #Sensitives & Social Media via @HoldenHollie The Sensitive Person's Guide to Facebook &... fb.me/1HSwTJGUg 2 days ago
- When all you have is the past and a shared history, it is best left where it rightfully belongs --- in the past.... fb.me/6HgXPrHlj 3 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2014 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Ted Andrews
When I showed the photos of the orbs to the locals of Camiguin Island, some commented, “Ah nagpapakita sila sa yo kasi tinatanggap mo sila (They show themselves to you because you are accepting of them),” a mixture of wonderment and wariness behind … Continue reading