I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
- Over 100 Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness – Watch Online For FREE
- Am I Being “Protected” or Am I Being Led & Guided? – My Reflections on Super Typhoon Haiyan
- Times They Were A-Changing: Women Remember the ’60s & ’70s
- Healthy Boundaries for Highly Sensitive People – An Excerpt from “Assertiveness for Earth Angels”
- This Is How We Grow by Christina G. Hibbert, PsyD – Download for FREE
- Weather Disturbances: Cleansing of Mother Earth
- Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family forgiveness God gratitude healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey letting go Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe watch & listen writing
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example #RIPNelsonMandela... fb.me/OgEa8stw 4 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example wp.me/p1YVUM-2tX 5 hours ago
- RT @HealthyLiving: The most important reminder any introvert could ever get huff.to/1cgIf5Z 8 hours ago
- My evening of solitude fb.me/1WQI1xmpR 8 hours ago
- "I'm not anti-social; I'm only socially selective." xoxo fb.me/6pQT9nspW 8 hours ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: society
“Ay, bakit ganyan ang itsura ng anak ko? Ang itim-itim! (Oh, why does my child look like that? So dark-skinned!)” Huge disappointment was clearly behind these words. They were uttered by my mother after having seen me for the first time after I was born. Her yet another … Continue reading
“Is it because of your issues with your Mom?” It was the response that I received from my friends when I first shared my decision and choice to not have children. They found it difficult to accept or to even understand. Not … Continue reading
Before the historic 1986 EDSA revolution, who would have thought that the Philippines would see the day when the Marcos regime would be toppled down? Who would have thought that the Philippines, a patriarchal society, would one day install a female … Continue reading
by Steve Beckow The Nova Earth Society, a sacred circle comprised of the Golden Age of Gaia, InLight Radio, the Hope Chest, and Light Stewards: Sisters and Brothers of Unity proposes that February 14, once considered a Valentine’s Day for sweethearts, … Continue reading
I resent the spiritual teachers and healing practitioners who have not truly or fully embodied spirituality. I resent those who have not integrated their physical, mental and emotional selves. They have not done sufficient inner work yet they go around … Continue reading
Journaling has been very healing and therapeutic for me. Writing has been a creative outlet for me to express myself. I have two folders that I keep in my laptop for my writing: Journals and Blog Posts. I also have … Continue reading
(This is a continuation of my earlier post, Definining boundaries in the Filipino setting.) Over the years, as I’ve raised my vibrational frequency, I’ve become extremely sensitive to subtle energies. I am an HSP. A highly sensitive person. “In her national … Continue reading
(This is a continuation of my earlier post, The need for personal space.) Filipino people traditionally do not have a concept or sense of personal space or personal boundaries. Or their concept simply isn’t in alignment with mine. And this … Continue reading