I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
- Over 100 Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness – Watch Online For FREE
- Am I Being “Protected” or Am I Being Led & Guided? – My Reflections on Super Typhoon Haiyan
- Times They Were A-Changing: Women Remember the ’60s & ’70s
- Healthy Boundaries for Highly Sensitive People – An Excerpt from “Assertiveness for Earth Angels”
- This Is How We Grow by Christina G. Hibbert, PsyD – Download for FREE
- Weather Disturbances: Cleansing of Mother Earth
- Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family forgiveness God gratitude healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey letting go Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe watch & listen writing
- Everyone is sharing their thoughts about this one great being. Heartfelt words from Gary Zukav which touch me to... fb.me/2Jpfe29nm 11 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example #RIPNelsonMandela... fb.me/OgEa8stw 1 day ago
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example wp.me/p1YVUM-2tX 1 day ago
- RT @HealthyLiving: The most important reminder any introvert could ever get huff.to/1cgIf5Z 1 day ago
- My evening of solitude fb.me/1WQI1xmpR 1 day ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: prayer
“Mother Earth will use earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanoes, hurricanes and other weather conditions to cleanse and draw attention to systems that need to be changed.” ~ Diane Cooper, 2012 and Beyond: An Invitation to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities Ahead … Continue reading
Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
The Philippines is a country that experiences several natural disasters like typhoons and earthquakes. But there’s no denying that there’s been a worldwide increase in floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other weather disturbances and disasters in recent years. Some of us … Continue reading
I am back in Manila. And I’m definitely in a much different space energetically. I am full of excitement! Joyful! A sense of completion and accomplishment. A shift. The end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one. … Continue reading
This post, which is a book excerpt, is a bit lengthy. But I encourage you to read it in full as it is well worth the read. Some of you may have your own vision or have come across other versions. … Continue reading
Offer a prayer followed by an 11 minute `ohm’, followed by a one-minute silence during the moment. The Vision Prayer I have a vision where all people are at peace, fed and housed, every child is loved and educated to … Continue reading
I am being taught to increase my capacity for love, compassion, understanding, tolerance for behaviors that are despicable, horrific, unthinkable, unloveable, maybe even seemingly unforgivable. And I am praying that I see everything and everyone only through the eyes of … Continue reading
A plea from Doreen Virtue As our brothers and sisters affected by Hurricane Sandy wait in lines for water and food, and wait for their electricity and basic services to be resumed, tensions are mounting. Now we’re entering a … Continue reading
Image from https://www.facebook.com/DivineLoveNotes # # #