I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
- Over 100 Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness – Watch Online For FREE
- Am I Being “Protected” or Am I Being Led & Guided? – My Reflections on Super Typhoon Haiyan
- Times They Were A-Changing: Women Remember the ’60s & ’70s
- Healthy Boundaries for Highly Sensitive People – An Excerpt from “Assertiveness for Earth Angels”
- This Is How We Grow by Christina G. Hibbert, PsyD – Download for FREE
- Weather Disturbances: Cleansing of Mother Earth
- Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
- Aligning With Truth Turns Two!
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family forgiveness God gratitude healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey letting go Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe watch & listen writing
- RT The Power Of Rituals For An HSP nblo.gs/RHtSE via @HSPHealth 13 hours ago
- @HSPHealth I'm so into rituals but never connected that to my being an HSP until I read this article. Makes sense, thanks! xoxo 13 hours ago
- RT Inspiring Blogs Collective Daily is out! paper.li/univisions/130… … Stories via @clk211bu @AligningTruth 22 hours ago
- @UNIVISIONS Thanks for publishing my post! xoxo 22 hours ago
- I can dream about my dream, can’t I? And if it’s about George Clooney, anytime! All the time!... fb.me/2vFqbqwO6 1 day ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: poetry
on this “day of the dead” weekend on my ancestors, naturally, i reflected the healing of my core wounds at the deepest layer — it is my foremost prayer, the healing of my family tree — it is my utmost plea. … Continue reading
it’s the new moon, the fourth uranus-pluto square, there’s the rare hybrid solar eclipse and yet another intense solar flare, all together, a time considered to be quite rare, powerful cosmic energies in the air! let’s not forget mercury is … Continue reading
the ocean my net my safety net my holder my container for all my troubled emotions my wildest imaginations my tears and my sorrow fears, deep and shallow my dreams, my fantasies pleasures and fondest mem’ries my wishes and desires … Continue reading
six o’clock in the evening sunset watching my ritual, my habit can’t have enough of it from atop the cliff, gazing the vista, ahhh…breathtaking! 180-degree view of the sea nowhere else for me to be a magical moment in awe, … Continue reading
Outside the rain is pouring Cleansing and purifying Transmuting energies that are misaligning Preparing for another beginning 2012, a year so exciting Thank you, you kept me going and growing Trusting and believing Everything is in Divine and Perfect Order and … Continue reading
Even if you’ve made a difference only in your own life, and no one else’s, you still have done your work. It isn’t less meaningful. You still have made a difference. You still have made a contribution. What happens at … Continue reading
Image by Mohit Singh flickr.com i want people to let me be i want to live my life freely i want to be who I want to be but what does that mean really? to be free, to think freely, … Continue reading
Be Conscious Be Authentic Be Truthful Be Love Be Light Be YOU BE # # # Copyright © 2011-2012 Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth Aligning With Truth is also on twitter and facebook.
spending time with people, places, and situations that are not uplifting, sends a message to the universe that you want more of it, which you eventually end up getting. be conscious. be vigilant. be discerning. be kind and be loving, … Continue reading