I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
- Over 100 Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness – Watch Online For FREE
- Am I Being “Protected” or Am I Being Led & Guided? – My Reflections on Super Typhoon Haiyan
- Times They Were A-Changing: Women Remember the ’60s & ’70s
- Healthy Boundaries for Highly Sensitive People – An Excerpt from “Assertiveness for Earth Angels”
- This Is How We Grow by Christina G. Hibbert, PsyD – Download for FREE
- Weather Disturbances: Cleansing of Mother Earth
- Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family forgiveness God gratitude healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey letting go Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe watch & listen writing
- Everyone is sharing their thoughts about this one great being. Heartfelt words from Gary Zukav which touch me to... fb.me/2Jpfe29nm 11 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example #RIPNelsonMandela... fb.me/OgEa8stw 1 day ago
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example wp.me/p1YVUM-2tX 1 day ago
- RT @HealthyLiving: The most important reminder any introvert could ever get huff.to/1cgIf5Z 1 day ago
- My evening of solitude fb.me/1WQI1xmpR 1 day ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: love
on this “day of the dead” weekend on my ancestors, naturally, i reflected the healing of my core wounds at the deepest layer — it is my foremost prayer, the healing of my family tree — it is my utmost plea. … Continue reading
I most certainly am utilizing the potent energies of this weekend’s Super Moon. Astrologer and Intuitive Guide Maya White wrote, “Be sure to catch moon rise this weekend – you know, that special time of day when the sun sets … Continue reading
It took a while for me to get to this place, where being of service to others by taking care of them is no longer what gives me joy. For the longest time, my guiding questions have been, “How can … Continue reading
“Dad, please help me stop looking for you and your love in the men in my life.” It was my prayer as I lighted a candle on my altar after learning from Mom that Dad passed on. It was a … Continue reading
Affection. Affirmation. Appreciation. Approval. Attention. These are the basic needs of a child for proper and healthy psychological development. Are you giving the “5 A’s” to yourself or are you demanding them from others? I’m not sure if the concept … Continue reading
I don’t expect everyone to agree with my observations or my interpretations of my observations. I don’t expect everyone to respond to my life situations in the same manner I am responding. I don’t even expect everyone to understand. Because … Continue reading
as we go through life, people will come and go. those that no longer serve us — let them go. let go of unloving people. keep your life joyful and simple. allow only those who are supportive and respectful. but … Continue reading
we all are where we need to be we all are taking the necessary steps in our journey we all are balancing our humanness and Divinity who says everything is going to be smooth and easy? we all have … Continue reading