I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
- Over 100 Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness – Watch Online For FREE
- Am I Being “Protected” or Am I Being Led & Guided? – My Reflections on Super Typhoon Haiyan
- Times They Were A-Changing: Women Remember the ’60s & ’70s
- Healthy Boundaries for Highly Sensitive People – An Excerpt from “Assertiveness for Earth Angels”
- This Is How We Grow by Christina G. Hibbert, PsyD – Download for FREE
- Weather Disturbances: Cleansing of Mother Earth
- Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
- Aligning With Truth Turns Two!
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family forgiveness God gratitude healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey letting go Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe watch & listen writing
- "If you are a fantasy, paranormal, romance or historical writers, you will find a generous helping of inspiration... fb.me/2JMVblh9b 2 hours ago
- If the weather is not cooperating, don't force it. fb.me/1d3a1k24c 9 hours ago
- Even if I make a difference only in ONE person or being's life, I have done my work. fb.me/2BTJ9c4vk 9 hours ago
- Kids can be really so adorable! xoxo fb.me/2SCOinQB3 16 hours ago
- RT The Power Of Rituals For An HSP nblo.gs/RHtSE via @HSPHealth 1 day ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Filipinos’ coping mechanism
(This is a continuation and conclusion of my earlier post regarding the video created by Jimmy Sieczka, an American expat who has been living for three and a half years in Cebu City, the Philippines’ second largest city located in the … Continue reading →
(This is a continuation of my earlier post regarding the video created by Jimmy Sieczka, an American expat who has been living for three and a half years in Cebu City, the Philippines’ second largest city located in the south. … Continue reading →
It’s more fun in the Philippines! – Really? Not according to Jimmy Sieczka who has 20 reasons why he dislikes the Philippines
“It’s more fun in the Philippines!” This is the new slogan of the Department of Tourism that was launched in early January. Barely three months after it was launched, and even before summer officially commences, the time of the year … Continue reading →