I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
- Over 100 Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness – Watch Online For FREE
- Am I Being “Protected” or Am I Being Led & Guided? – My Reflections on Super Typhoon Haiyan
- Times They Were A-Changing: Women Remember the ’60s & ’70s
- Healthy Boundaries for Highly Sensitive People – An Excerpt from “Assertiveness for Earth Angels”
- This Is How We Grow by Christina G. Hibbert, PsyD – Download for FREE
- Weather Disturbances: Cleansing of Mother Earth
- Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
- Aligning With Truth Turns Two!
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family forgiveness God gratitude healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey letting go Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe watch & listen writing
- @BobTom9925 I think that's a natural human tendency. So you're in good company. xoxo 44 minutes ago
- RT @donnie_20: There is no greater #truth than #SpiritualTruth @BODIESOFLIGHT @Lightworker420 @AligningTruth @Inspired_Truths http://t.co… 46 minutes ago
- @donnie_20 @BODIESOFLIGHT @Lightworker420 @Inspired_Truths Thank you! Much blessings. xoxo 46 minutes ago
- 10 followers to go before the 5000 mark. Woo-hoo! The 5000th follower gets a cyber hug! xoxo Who will the 'destined' and blessed one be? 2 hours ago
- "If you are a fantasy, paranormal, romance or historical writers, you will find a generous helping of inspiration... fb.me/2JMVblh9b 8 hours ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Category Archives: Books
“To the women who were there, and remember. To the women who were not, and wish they were.” These forty-eight powerful stories and poems etch in vivid detail the breakthrough moments experienced by women during the life-changing era that was … Continue reading
A boundary is your limit, which no one can overstep or violate. No matter who the other person is or how much you love him or her, your boundary is something that he or she is not allowed to breach. … Continue reading
“What happens when a clinical psychologist and expert on women’s mental health, postpartum depression, grief, and parenting finds her world turned upside down? After her sister and brother-in-law die, Dr. Christina Hibbert inherits her two nephews, delivers her 4th baby, … Continue reading
Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
For the longest time, I’ve been fascinated with Mary Magdalene and her relationship with Jesus. Back in my teens, I already had the knowing that they are a couple. Twin flames. Divine mates. Mary Magdalene is the wife of Jesus. … Continue reading
I’ve recently come across a number of sites where I found some comments and responses to be quite offensive and disrespectful. They were not directed at me, thankfully. Still, I feel they crossed the line. I’m reminded of the times when … Continue reading
They were mean to me. They didn’t care much for how I felt. They hurt me. They didn’t respect me. The voice is getting louder and louder. I want to run away but I am drowning in my own vast … Continue reading
Karen Bishop’s writings have been one of my most invaluable tools which are assisting me navigate through the intensity of the ascension process. Her books are like a bible to me which I regularly consult when I’m out of sorts. Her … Continue reading
August is the birthday month of my aunt who passed on 14 years ago. I’ve been deeply reflecting back on her life, my relationship with her, and the insights and growth opportunities for me. I’ve been writing extensively. Journaling and blogging. … Continue reading
Who hasn’t gone through a crisis or a devastating loss? Be it job-related, losing a home, ending a relationship, death of a child, parent, spouse or loved one, a health issue. Dark night of the soul. When the world, when everything, everyone, … Continue reading