I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
- Over 100 Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness – Watch Online For FREE
- Am I Being “Protected” or Am I Being Led & Guided? – My Reflections on Super Typhoon Haiyan
- Times They Were A-Changing: Women Remember the ’60s & ’70s
- Healthy Boundaries for Highly Sensitive People – An Excerpt from “Assertiveness for Earth Angels”
- This Is How We Grow by Christina G. Hibbert, PsyD – Download for FREE
- Weather Disturbances: Cleansing of Mother Earth
- Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
- Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family forgiveness God gratitude healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey letting go Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe watch & listen writing
- @ladycdf816 Lights in the dark indeed & I continue to beam my light even if others switch it off. May we be eternal flames, #HSP or not. ☀☀☀ 7 hours ago
- @ladycdf816 Of course, I can simply laugh about it now. Back then, in my pre-#HSP awareness days, I'd spend days brooding over such comments 9 hours ago
- @ladycdf816 Isn't it Carole? If they only know how much of their energy is being wasted by telling #HSP's that. xoxo Thanks for the RT! xoxo 9 hours ago
- #HSP "Telling a highly sensitive person to “get over it” and “develop a thicker skin” is an exercise in futility." fb.me/6iPPtS3xw 9 hours ago
- Incredible discovery of ancient city of Heracleion underwater! fb.me/2zFBNhxfk 10 hours ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
In his article How To Experience Perfection Without Being Perfectionistic, I was particularly struck by what Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D. wrote about how to shift the paradigm of perfectionism by shifting from “a paradigm of forgiveness in which we forgive … Continue reading
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. … Continue reading
Stress is a major factor affecting our health. Our consciousness and attitude likewise influence our ability to stay well or get ill. Illnesses can also result from our habitual unhealthy emotional patterns and dysfunctional ways of relating to one’s self and to … Continue reading
Paying reverence to all forms of creation, Honoring everything affects every person, place, thing or situation, That’s how our ancestors lived, The sacredness of every thing and being is what they believed. Modern man lives very stressful lives, We … Continue reading
A free online documentary created by The Venus Project. The Venus Project is an organization that proposes a feasible plan of action for social change, one that works towards a peaceful and sustainable global civilization. It outlines an alternative to … Continue reading
Reblogged from Daily Awakenings: On the spiritual path or journey of healing and wholeness, we often find ourselves with increased awareness of subtle energies. This has been widely called sensitivity which I feel is a limiting way of looking at … Continue reading
One of the greatest blessings I received this Holy Week is having come across this incredible talent, STEVE BALSAMO — what a gem! I couldn’t have enough of his Gethsemane performance from Jesus Christ Superstar. Steve Balsamo does not … Continue reading