I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I am shining my light and in doing so, contributing to the planetary and humanity ascension. You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Much Blessings, Be Light, Namaste...♥NadineMarie♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Christmas Sermon 1967
- Might I Be Meant To Live Like A Gypsy?
- I Deserve It All; I Want It All; I Can Have It All! – Why Siquijor Is Not The Island Home For Me
- There Is Always Hope; There Is Always Light
- No More Excuses; No More Settling For Less
- I Am Returning
- “Tabi-tabi po” – The Filipino Way of Giving Respect to the Elementals
- Nelson Mandela: His Words, His Example
- Myths, Mists and Magical Tales… Arthurian, Mediaeval and Celtic Information Sources by Cate Russell-Cole
- “George Clooney Has Yet To Meet the Love Of His Life” & Dreaming About Him
- Coming Home to My Inner Family
- Making Peace With the Community Within
- Boundaries 101: How to not only survive, but THRIVE in the world of Social Media; especially as an Empathic, or Highly Sensitive Person
- Learning and Mastering Lessons – What’s the Difference?
- The Prognosis That Never Was – Reflections On My Caregiving Experience, Part 2
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology awakening blessing blog blogging blogs books Chiron Return Christianity Christmas community community living compassion consciousness culture current events divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health heart chakra inner child inner child therapy inner child work inner voice inspiration journey Life lifestyle living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth Mother Mary nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer prayer for peace readjusting to Filipino culture reflection reflections relationships religion reverence science season for nonviolence setting boundaries social media society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth Universe videos watch & listen writing
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Christmas Sermon 1967 wp.me/p1YVUM-1GZ 21 hours ago
- There’s certainly much for me to learn from the gypsies on the impermanence of home. I have yet to manifest a... fb.me/13iEBygwS 1 day ago
- Might I Be Meant To Live Like A Gypsy? wp.me/p1YVUM-2wd 1 day ago
- Are there "bad" people? mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/is-… fb.me/1cBpUeJYQ 2 days ago
- May I be cleansed of all impurities & all forms of miscreation. May I be bathed with #Love, #Joy, #Peace &... fb.me/1IBQdZkyZ 3 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2013 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
It’s been a while since I had this uplifting and joyful feeling, from doing something as simple as SMILING. I am a very friendly person. I am not shy. I have no qualms approaching people or talking to strangers when … Continue reading
The thought for today is SMILING. Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh said “If, in our daily life, we can smile…not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.” A smile creates happiness in … Continue reading
The thought for today is COURAGE. “I can shake off everything if I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” -Anne Frank When you discover that everyone is contained in you and you are contained in everyone, you have … Continue reading